Moisture Management System
Marco’s 950 CFM Aftercooler System will remove up to 85% of the moisture, oil, and other debris that are present in air supplied by a compressor.
Excess moisture should always be removed from the compressed air supply for pneumatic equipment. Moisture and debris can cause corrosion, blockages, component binding, gasket erosion, and other issues. This ultimately limits equipment performance and causes downtime and lost productivity.
For example, moisture will cause abrasive to clog a blast pot, requiring the pot to be emptied and the metering valve to be disassembled and cleaned out. Moist blasting abrasive will transfer moisture to the substrate, which accelerates flash rusting and may require re-work.
A base with fork pockets, four overhead lifting lugs, and compact dimensions allow the 950 CFM Aftercooler System to be maneuvered quickly & easily around the jobsite.
When maintenance is required on the aftercooler air supply or discharge hoses, the Marco design allows you to reuse the flanges, elbows, and pipe fittings. By recycling parts and using standard steel reinforced air hose repair costs and downtime will be greatly reduced. Other designs on the market require the complete hose assembly be replaced.
A 3-stage conditioning process removes moisture, oils, and other debris, providing a consistent supply of drier & cleaner air to pneumatic equipment. By removing these contaminants which cause corrosion, component binding, and gasket erosion the useful life of pneumatic equipment will be extended.
Although the 950 CFM Aftercooler System is ideal for blasting applications, the design is flexible enough to be used to supply drier & cleaner air to most pneumatic equipment.
- The electric model of the 950 CFM Aftercooler System includes a starter wiring box as a standard feature.
- A base with fork pockets and four overhead lifting lugs allow the 950 CFM Aftercooler System to be maneuvered quickly & easily around the jobsite.
- Nine outlet ports will supply multiple pneumatic tools with drier & cleaner compressed air. The use of drier air will greatly reduce the amount of downtime spent troubleshooting equipment.
- Pneumatic or Electric Driven Fans
- Multiple Outlet Ports
- One - 3” Inlet
- Two - 3” Outlets
- Two - 2” Outlets
- One - 1¼” Outlet
- Four - 1” Outlets
- Whip Check Rings
- 4 Overhead Lifting Lugs
- Fork Pocket Base
- Pipe Plug for Each Port
- Inlet Moisture Separator with Demister Pad
- Galvanized Fittings
- Outlet Fittings
- Air Hose Fittings
- Pipe Nipples
- Ball Valves
- Whip Checks
- Air Hose